Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tagged?!

Heck if I know what this is all about or how you really participate, but I'll give it a shot. Since I was "tagged" at the beginning of November and I'm only now following through, I think it is safe to say I'd have lost this little game.

Six quirky things about me:
1. I want a new post from all the blogs I follow each day, but I'm too lazy to do the same for you on my blog.
2. I share the same pet-peeve about toilet paper being put on properly (rolling over the top)as some of my friends. I really hate when someone leaves it empty, just who do they think they are to leave that job for the next person?!
3. I sleep with three pillows. I like to cocoon myself in.
4. I can't share a drink with anyone, even my husband, because of the possible backwash and germs.
5. I do a crazy number of loads of laundry because I can't stand to mix colors. There is no such thing as darks and lights for me. It's red and pinks, browns, blues and greens, blacks, off-whites, whites, and so forth.
6. I can't throw away pictures. I have every picture sent to me by friends and family at the holidays, even if I don't keep in contact with them anymore, because I can't through away a picture. Maybe I'm part Indian and I think I'm throwing away their soul.

So I was only asked to share six quirky things about myself and I'm sure I have only confirmed how weird I am with these, but anyone that really knows me, knows this doesn't even begin to scratch the surface! It was fun, so thanks Deena for playing this little game with me. Since my blog world is small I'll only tag Amy C., Megan B., Karen F., and Mitzi M. Love to All!

6 comments:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Thanks for tagging Amy C I totally spaced it!!!! Such a tard!

Megan Bruschke said...

You seriously make me smile! :-) I loved reading your quircky things and will have to consider taking you up on your tag of me. I have never acutally done a tag eventhough I have been tagged quite a few times. So, look for my response! :-) Love you!

RobHeidi Family said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! The Christmas music is killing me! You never cease to surprise me! I can't figure you out! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

RobHeidi Family said...

Oh, and you don't think I'm cool enough to tag? Well....take this sucka! I'm tagging myself from your blog! Geez

Tami said...

You make me smile! I don't think your that quirky, maybe because I am so much the same, and I'm not, right? It's fun keeping up with you guys. Love ya, T

Amy Lynn said...

I'm tagged? Wow. I don't know if these people who know me are ready to hear all the quirky things. But then again...no one who really knows me thinks I'm normal, right? Mine as well spill the beans...