Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween '08

 


Tis' that time of year again when the ghost and goblins roam from house to house asking for candy!

Our theme this year may look familiar to some of you....Pioneers! I love a good homemade costume, but I don't love sewing. So with the hours spent preparing clothes for our church pioneer trek this summer came the birth of the 2008 costumes as well. I only sew like that once a year!

Last year the 50's theme came from a previously planned activity, and the pioneers this year. Both sets of costumes left something to be desired for the boys so they have been given the option of choosing our 2009 theme. So far it seems they are leaning towards something to do with BYU, not that it should be much of a surprise living so near to Cougar Town!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Carol said...

I love my cute grandchildren. Thank's Tonya for the lovely photo's.

Amy Lynn said...

Cute, cute kids...and amazing costumes. After what you put into those costumes, I'd have my kids wear them for AT LEAST a couple years. Until they can sew their own, they get to humor mom! :>)

Megan Bruschke said...

Your kids look SO CUTE! I may be a huge fan of coordinated outfits, but rarely see it happen with my two - so I am compeltely impressed when you coordinate all four! You amaze me! Love you tons!