Thursday, December 16, 2010

What a Guy!

Glen and I have been married almost 15 years (6 days till the anniversary) and it is fun to see the ways we have grown together and developed as individuals and as a family.
Glen is my best friend and one of the things my friends know about me is that I love flowers!  I don't think there is a flower God created that I don't find fascinating, if not breath taking.
For years now Glen has been traveling for business and on his own he decided to bring me something after every overnight trip.  I can count on my hand the number of times he has neglected to do this and he usually rectifies the issue quickly. 
For the record, I love the flowers, but what I love most, is knowing he is thinking about me and what makes me smile!  I married a great man!!

No comments: