Friday, December 3, 2010

Still Eating Turkey!

We were on our own for Thanksgiving this year, and although we missed our special time with dear friends, kickin' back in the pj's all day was appreciated by some.  I was in the kitchen much of the day, but I didn't mind. I love every traditional Thanksgiving food!  However my family does not, so I'm still eating the left overs.  I don't know if it is even safe at this point, but they are almost done, and I'm still alive. 
After the big meal, the kids and I played a fun game of Settlers.  A celebration of the early pioneers to this country and there efforts in settling the land for our enjoyment many years later.  The competition is getting better and I no longer win every game.
I'm grateful we have a holiday dedicated to the many blessing we enjoy, and Grateful I Am!!

No comments: