I love that photo of the 4 kids in front of the capitol building. They look like they all love each other so much!
Yo Dog! I see the cute picture you were referring to with Emily on "Big Guy's" shoulders. It is too dang cute! A framer for sure!
Are those kids really yours? Wow, everybody looks great! It was so good to hear from you. We sure love and miss you guys, and cherish old times. Especially now that we are OLD TIMERS!
Makes me want to take a family vacation! Looks so fun...and I LOVE Washington, D.C. Thanks for sharing...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love that photo of the 4 kids in front of the capitol building. They look like they all love each other so much!
Yo Dog! I see the cute picture you were referring to with Emily on "Big Guy's" shoulders. It is too dang cute! A framer for sure!
Are those kids really yours? Wow, everybody looks great! It was so good to hear from you. We sure love and miss you guys, and cherish old times. Especially now that we are OLD TIMERS!
Makes me want to take a family vacation! Looks so fun...and I LOVE Washington, D.C. Thanks for sharing...
Post a Comment