Tuesday, September 23, 2008

School Picture Day






Picture day is an annual agonizing obligation. There is the search for the perfect outfit that will be engraved in the history books for everyone to look back on and with more than one child hanging on the picture wall, those outfits must coordinate (of course). The need for a hip, yet classic hair do so your children that follow decades later don't torment you too badly, though completely avoiding that is impossible! And of course the fact that payment for these famous pictures is received before the results are seen only adds to the suspense of it all.

So with the knowledge that my children are in complete control of their own appearance once they go out my door I tried to take some nice pictures before they left. This year I saw the angels and teddy bears they can be in the split second it took my camera lens to capture them. They sure are cuties!

5 comments:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Cute pics!!!!

Kristi T. said...

Wow, now why didn't I know you had a blog? Thanks for that little bit of info. Of course now I am thinking maybe there is a reason she didn't want me to know. Anyway let me know if you would rather me ignore the fact you have a blog. But realize I would really enjoy reading it. Second of all I really should have had you come and take photos of my kids on School Picture day. I am not liking the ones I took of my kids now I must go dress them the same as I did on that day and take some more. Good on you I didn't know you had such talent. Way to go. Keep smiling and yes I still need that book. Hey do you mind if I set a link to your blog on mine and the superstars?

Mitzi said...

cute kids! Good Luck w/ the school photos!

Karen said...

those are great pics tonya. the kids are really beautiful. they must take after their auntie.

Amy Lynn said...

Those pictures are beautiful! Forget the stuffy, formal school pictures...I'd stick with the ones you took. I didn't know you were such a photographer!!