Friday, January 21, 2011

Christmas Sing-Along

I realize the Christmas holidays are behind us, and we are on to a New Year (Happy, so far), but I'm behind on my blogging...so here is the last Christmas entry for 2010.
Our elementary school has a fun tradition of inviting the parents for a sing-along, although we didn't sing, but instead heard two songs performed by each grade.  When I arrived the gym was full and I found a spot in the back.  As each grade completed their two numbers, parents would leave, so I moved to a new seat, closer to the front each time.  Starting with a 1st grader and remaining for the finale in 6th grade, I was given the privilege of staying for the entire show!
 These guys sang, "All I Want for Christmas are My Two Front Teeth"as their first number.

 These guys sang something about being naughty and getting nothing for Christmas.  I'm not sure if that was an indication of class behavior or simply entertaining to 4th grade students.
 And finally the 6th grade did a very fun rendition of the Twelve Days of Christmas, with costumes.

The cute lady on the left is actually the teacher, though she is often mistaken as one of her students!  We love all of our teachers and appreciate their hard work and dedication!!

No comments: