Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Theme: Southwest Travel
The choice went to the oldest, who wanted to be a pilot (he has always liked professions) and the rest of the crew played parts to support his choice. 
Pilot, Stewardess ("Peanut Girl"), Luggage, and The Crazy Tourist!


 Halloween 2010 was more like Halloween weekend! 
Friday was classroom party day, Saturday was neighborhood Trick-or Treating,
and Sunday was dinner with family.

They are a fun crew! 
I hope Southwest appreciates the free advertising! 
When Glen told them our Halloween plans they did send him home with
 a bag full of peanuts, luggage tags, cups, stir sticks, "wings", and a full pad for taking drink orders.

Next years plans are already in the works...

1 comment:

Megan Bruschke said...

Oh, my goodness....they are SOOOO cute! I always LOVE your Halloween costumes, and my need for coordination is fulfilled with perfection every time I see your family dressed for the holiday!

The luggage costume is particularly fabulous! You're wonderful!