Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"Master Bedroom"

I took this picture the other day because I thought it was quite funny how one little kitty could ruin the perfection of Glen's nicely made bed.  In our marriage we have a rule that whoever gets out of bed last makes the bed. With the children on the early schedule this year I am usually up helping them and therefore out of bed first.  I love it when Glen make the bed because he is such a perfectionist that the covers are pulled extra tight and the pillows rest just so...
but a small kitty can change all of that in a flash!
Personally I think she is cute enough to get away with it, but the verdict is still out with Glen!

When I posted the picture I was reminded of another peacefully resting animal
 in the "Master Bedroom" by Andrew Wyeth. 
I'll take a cat over a dog on my bed any day!

No comments: