Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Interior House Project

Before and After
We really have taken a break on the interior of the house this summer while we focus on the back yard, but this is one project actually complete inside.
We removed the oak cabinet, filled in half the wall, tiled the top, and now I have a beautiful flower niche!

I am blessed to have a husband that understands my love of flowers!  Every time he takes a trip that keeps him from home overnight he brings me flowers.  So I make good use of my flower niche!

2 comments:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Poor Bailey!!!! She looks miserable. At least she's taken up smoking to help her deal!! Good luck with the rest of summer.. We are good so far, knock on wood!
You guys do amazing work! I am STILL waiting to see those cabinets in the kitchen turn white....can't wait for that!

Karen said...

Tonya you never cease to amaze me.
The house is looking so so great, the outside amazing, the gifts perfectly wrapped, the kids perfectely attired. One day my sister.... one day I may get it together! You are incredible. Thanks for loving my brother, he is pretty great and you are the bestest. Love ya.