Marcia Lynn McClure is So Fun!
It is such a pleasure to meet the author of your favorite books and find that she everything and more that you hoped she would be!
More than a year ago I went to the Internet to find "clean" romance novels and I stumbled across this woman's name. I checked my local library and found a couple of her books. I'll admit the first I read was not my favorite (The Whispered Kiss), but I had checked out two so I proceeded to read the second and have been hooked ever since! I read all the library had then proceeded to order the ones I couldn't find to begin my own personal collection. These are my most prized books! I introduced my "Book Friend" Angela to them and now she is hooked as well. Being loyal McClure followers, when her website announced her "Meet & Greet" to be held in Orem, we made plans to be there. Little did we know we would wait in line for over three hours to purchase even more books and meet the delightful lady. I now have 14 of her books, all signed and cherished! Marcia was so friendly and full of laughter than it will make reading her books even more fun knowing she genuinely is a great person!
Favorite Books: Love Me, The Heavenly Surrender, The Time of Aspen Falls.....
Fun Times!!!!
Check out her website for more info:http://www.distractionsinc.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment