
Crazy Girl celebrates the advancement to double digits!

Best Friends enjoyed cake, treats and a little Hanna Montana in the form of music and movie.

After passing the final mile marker of adulthood (age 25, all legal privileges are granted including renting a car) birthdays seem to loose a little luster. When I woke up the morning of my birthday I wasn't sure what I really hoped for but I was wishing I had a sister to call up and see the Tulip Festival with. When I expressed my feelings to Glen he offered to go. Honestly I didn't think it would be the same (he being a guy and all), but he surprised me once again by being an entertaining and appreciative companion! I had a wonderful day with calls from family and friends, a well needed pedicure and a gathering of book buddies in the evening.

The tulips were plentiful and absolutely beautiful, but Glen was most taken by the largest man-made waterfall, he is a guy after all!

Sharing a birthday has its challenges, but luckily I share it with a very generous guy! This one celebrated 12 amazing years! Wow, I've been doing this parenting thing for a while now...

Glen took these boys on what will go down in our family as the most successful birthday party to date! The little-big man chose ice skating as his activity and who better than a Canadian wonder to be their guide! Each of these boys had been either once or not at all, but as boys will do, they eagerly took on the slick surface.

Our birthday season is packed, but fun...Stay tuned for the May/June edition!
No comments:
Post a Comment